Help Centre

What alternate documents can I provide to Verify my Account?

If you are unable to provide the requested documents for verification purposes, there are alternative documents that you may need to submit to us. These include:

  • Police Conduct Certificate: A document issued by the police that shows you have not been involved in any criminal activity.
  • LESA document: A document issued by the Local Electoral Area Standards Authority that verifies your identity.
  • Any other government-issued document: This may include documents such as a utility bill, driver’s license, or passport.

Please note that the alternative documents must be valid, up-to-date, and provide sufficient information to verify your identity.

Latest update: March 23, 2023